Do you need a professional fashion blogger for your next event? Use our new Booking process!
How to submit a Booking Request:
To submit a request, please review the calendar below to confirm availability. Then, complete the
booking form. Please provide all fields of information and click “submit”.
What happens next:
Once we have received and reviewed your request, you will receive an email response. We may request
additional information. If additional information is not required, you will receive a booking agreement
to include required fees for services.
Booking Policies and Conditions:
Before booking, please refer to the policies and conditions.
- All booking approvals are to the discretion of the AFB Coordinators.
- Before services are approved and confirmed, client will receive a confirmation of acceptance or denial.
- Client must select blogging preferences. These preferences include: Blog Posts (Pre, During and Post), Vlogging (Video Blogging), Live Interviews (Red Carpet/Step & Repeat), Private Ads (AFB website) and Social Media Channels (FB, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat). We will create a Blogging Package/Booking Agreement based on client preferences.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- AFB does not guarentee the participation of uncontracted fashion bloggers It is to individual discretion as to whether they attend an event, post to their blogs or social media.
- Fashion Bloggers of this group are independent contractors and are not employees of Atlanta Fashion Bloggers.
- Contracted fashion bloggers will complete requested tasks as described in the agreeement.
- The start and end times of all or social media post are established at the time of contracted agreement and after the deposit has been made.
- An invoice for deposit payments will be forwarded to the email address on record.
- Should an event be cancelled, client must notify AFB 72 hours in advance. At which time a new booking can be created for any new event dates. If not cancelled withim 72 hours, a cancellation/rescheduling fee will be charged in the amount of 20% of the total initial contracted fee.
- AFB will accept one rescheduled event once contracted.